Photo reblogged from with 1,009 notes
Someone buy me a blender! lol…I’ll at least be doing the daily planks
Plank & Green October starts this Monday! Let’s GO! :)
Make sure to reblog so everyone can be in on it!
☀☯ ORGANIC FOOD GIVEAWAY ☯☀
So i have been thinking of doing this for a while, as many of my followers live around the world and don’t get to experience some of these amazing products that i do in australia, so i combined this giveaway with the products that i eat almost every day myself, it is pretty much me in a box, and i would love to share some of these with someone else :)
- Loving earth organic sour cherry & acai raw dark chocolate
- Loving earth goji & camu camu raw dark chocolate
- Certified organic goji berries
- Power super foods - black and white chia seeds
- Ceres organics almond butter
- Nerada organics chai tea
- Australias own organic almond milk
- Organic inca berries
- Organic quick oats
- Organic carob powder
- 3 detailed recipes from the food posts on my blog, you can pick which ones you’d like the recipe for
TOTAL VALUE: $63.90
- Must be following me, all-natu-ral
- Reblogs only, likes do not count
- The more times you relog the better your chances are of winning!
- Must reach 500 notes
- Winner will be picked through a random number generator
- I am happy to ship anywhere around the world
Best of luck everyone!
WINNER WILL BE DRAWN: October 24th 2012
It’s contest time dolls! Repost this pic on your instagram, twitter or facebook and tag us to be entered to win! Good luck! (Winner will be chosen today at 7 pm) #kcny #fashion #contest #trend #instagood #iphone5 #fallfashion #tumblr #twitter #boutique (Taken with Instagram)
Quote reblogged from with 1,625 notes
I love unmade beds. I love when people are at breaking point and crying and cannot be anything but honest in that moment. I love the look in people’s eyes when they realize they’re in love. I love the way people look when they first wake up and they’ve forgotten their surroundings. I love the gasp people take when their favorite character dies. I love when people close their eyes and drift to somewhere in the clouds. I fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time. I fall in love with their breakdowns and their smeared makeup and their daydreams. Honesty is just too beautiful to ever put into words.
Page 1 of 7